Property Q&A in Prineville>Question Details

Paul Tunis, Home Buyer in Bend, OR

Hello, I drove by this home and thought it looked nice. Can you tell me more about this property? The status is unknown on Trulia. Thanks Paul

Asked by Paul Tunis, Bend, OR Thu Dec 3, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1092144404-11322-NW-Irvine-Av…

Answers

4
Hello Paul,
I just heard back from the listing agent and she said their offer will be going through okay. If there is anything else I can help you with then please email me at selenamcneill@yahoo.com or give me a call at (541) 390-0595. There are a lot more listings like the Irvine property that are active.
Selena
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009
Hello Paul,
I have left a message for the listing agent on the property to see if the bank would take a back up offer. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from her. There is no way for me to find out what price the bank accepted on their offer until it is sold. Then I can tell you what it sold for. I will get back to you soon.
Take Care,
Selena
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 4, 2009
Thank you for your answer Selena. I was wondering how firm the offer is on this home and would they consider a back up offer? Or are there already other back up offers or multiple offers already? Do you know what price the bank accepted on their offer? Thanks, Paul
Hello Paul,
Thank you for your question. This property is pending. Would you like me to email you some similar properties that are available? Please let me know. I can also email you some interesting statistical reports for all of Central Oregon.
Have a nice day!
Selena

Selena McNeill, Broker
Century 21 Gold Country Realty
550 NW Franklin Ave Suite 188
Bend OR 97701
Direct Fax: 1-541-982-2243
Email: selenamcneill@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.selenamcneill.com
Licensed Realtor in the State of Oregon, since 2004.