Cni2, Home Buyer in Point Pleasant Boro,...

Hello....I don't understand...is this house for sale? What do I have to do to get any more info on it? How much is it? Thanks for your help....Eileen

Asked by Cni2, Point Pleasant Boro, NJ Mon Jul 11, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3039793658--Boulton-Ave-Po…

Answers

2
Hi Cni2

It appears that this house might hav been behind in the mortgage payments at one time. This resulted in a flag on the tax records which is picked up by the realty websites. I just looked at the tax records for all the houses on Boulton Ave and did not see any properties with flags. So, either it did not come up on the MLS or the property owner satisfied the mortgage and the flag was removed. I do not see any houses on Boulton for sale with a tax flag.

So to answer your question, no I do not see this house for sale. However, there are other houses for sale in PP that are in distress. If you want me to do a search for you send me an email or call me.

Val Gabela
House is probably not for sale. Realty Trac pulls houses from public records that have been served pre-foreclosure notices. These house may NEVER get sold as the owners have several options to prevent foreclosure. Realty Trac makes you sign up with them (for a fee) to get info on pre-freclosures and actual foreclosures, and this type of listing on Trulia confuse many, many people.

If you read the info on the house it says :

"Notice of Default. This property has started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default. The borrower/homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments or paying off the entire loan balance usually by refinancing or selling the property. Homeowners in default are often motivated sellers who want to avoid losing their property at public foreclosure auction. Please register for a free trial with RealtyTrac to access complete information for this property, including full address, foreclosure details, owner and lender information, and more