Property Q&A in Livermore>Question Details

Gabrielle Ha…, Renter in Fremont, CA

Hello, I am interested to know if this townhome has air conditioning. Also, what is the pet policy? Thank you.

Asked by Gabrielle Harter, Fremont, CA Tue May 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3084935355-6440-Forget-Me-Not-L…

Answers

2
Hi, thank you for your interest...this property is currently under contract & waiting for short sale approval....the home does have air conditioning & as far as the pet policy the HOA has documents that will spell that out...are you looking to purchase here in Livermore? in this complex?....Please feel free to contact me directly as I would welcome the opportunity to be a real estate resource for you--Daniel: 925-548-6500--thank you!
Gabriela

I've noticed that you've asked a separate question about another rental.

Since you have the link to this property, scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the name/number of the listing agent.

Metro Realty & Investments
P.O.Box 2261, , CA, 94526
(925) 556-1976

You should do this with every rental listing that you find -- and then contact the agent directly instead of posting your question on the Trulia board...you may or may not get an answer.