Chelsea York…, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Hello, I am interested in more about the REO property at Long Beach, CA 90803 (Belmont Heights), 2 bed, 1 bath 1,066 sqft Condo.

Asked by Chelsea York Vargas, Long Beach, CA Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070029896--Coronado-Ave-L…

Answers

4
382 Coronado Ave. SOLD
#204A Short Sale $174,600 perhaps this was the one you were referring too?
(bank approval)

There were others that sold in this building, however they were standard sales priced from $209,900 to $275,000

As you can see there are plenty of agents here that are more than happy to help you. What is it about this property that you liked? I can help you find something else in the area. (Do you mind if it has land lease? )

Lesley Harris, Realtor
Cal Tex Properties & REO's
(562) 673-0943
LesleySells@gmail.com
I couldn't find anything either but I did look up other great options in the Heights and would love to forward them to you to preview. In addition, I have an awesome condo listing going on the market in the next 4-6 weeks. Let me know if you are interested. I can be called or texted at 562-754-4104 or emailed at crystal@glenningproperties.com. I specialize in Long Beach and welcome the opportunity to assist you in finding the next place to call home. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a good day. Crystal Glenning
Dear Cyork23,
It is hard to know if this property even exists. I cannot find anything on Coronado that fits this description as a recent REO. A similar property on that street just sold in the high $300s. Unfortunately, RealtyTrac does not have a good track record. They seem mostly interested in getting people like yourself to sign up for their supposed service. My recommendation is to hook up with a trustworthy Realtor instead.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Gene Scott
Realtor and Loan Officer
562-212-2345
Its a popular question with the RealtyTrac properties. I'm not showing anything matching the description that was recently foreclosed. May or may not exist. Either way, its not currently for sale if it does exist. I do a lot of foreclosure research for a few of my clients and have found the RealtyTrac stuff to be pretty useless. Be cautious with your time.