Property Q&A in Brighton>Question Details

rmpereira25, Home Buyer in Brighton, MA

Hello, I am hoping to learn more about this property.

Asked by rmpereira25, Brighton, MA Thu Mar 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016951881-190-Corey-Rd-2-Bri…

Answers

2
Hello rmpereira25,

190 Corey Road, Unit 2 has been withdrawn from the market but Units 3 and 4 are available! Let me know if you'd like additional information about either of those!

Kind regards,
Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
This particular unit has been withdrawn from the market and is no longer for sale - it has been rented. There are two other units in the building that are currently for sale.

Unit 4 is on for $420,000 and is a 2 bedroom / 2 bath unit with 1020 sq ft and an association fee of $334

Unit 3 is on for $420,000 and is a 2 bedroom / 2 bath unit with 1057 sq ft and an association fee of $333.90

Both units have one off street parking spot deeded with the property. One has a tenant and needs 24 hour notice for showings. If you would like I can send you a complete listing sheet for either or both units. You can email me directly at jennifer@teamerickson.com