Marina Longn…, Renter in 94541

Hello. I am a student going to CSUEB, Could you please tell me if I can pay rent on a monthly basis or if I have to sign a lease.

Asked by Marina Longnickel, 94541 Sat Jan 11, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3142327618-24656-Oneil-Ave-Hayward-CA… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3142327618-24656-Oneil-Ave-Hayw…

Answers

3
Hi Marina, I clicked on the link and this advertisement is a scam. They are trying to get you to send money and then t b eyes will "send the keys" do not send this person any money!
The rent is too low.

Here is the name and number from the Postlets.com ad that Trulia.com picked up for this rental. By the way, the area code is for downtown Los Angeles.

madison rogard
213-375-8128

Do not contact the “landlord” until you have read the information below.

Hallmarks of a typical on-line rental scam:
1. Rent is lower than it should be for the subject property.
2. Property cannot be seen
3. Because the owner is out of state or out of the country. Just drive by and peak in the windows.
4. Sent money (wire good funds, no personal checks) and the keys will be mailed to you.
Often accompanied by a story that the owner had to relocate suddenly and they are looking for a good family to watch over their beloved house until they return…thus the low rent.

Also, watch out for similar scams in which the “landlord” wants you to fill out a rental application which provides information of a personal nature which the scammer can use to steal your identity.

BE CAREFUL!!!
Hi Marina, I would be happy to call for you but there is no number. You need to click on the link above. Then you have to click on the request information button and follow the instructions to get information.