Property Q&A in East Falls>Question Details

Anthony Coli…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Hello. I along with my 3 other roommates are looking for a house to rent for next school year.We have just begun our search, but we would like to take

Asked by Anthony Colianni, Philadelphia, PA Wed Jan 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1089032005-3667-Calumet-St-Ph…

Answers

6
Which area?
I have a 4 bedroom 2 bath complete renovation in late stages of completion which should be available in March near Temple University. Please feel free to contact me for details.
Dmytro V. Bova
Realty Mark - The Diamond Group-Real Estate Sales
Main Line Investors Group - Property Management
City Avenue Shopping Center
7708 City Ave., Suite 219
Philadelphia, PA 19151
Tel: 610-348-8389
Tel: 610-449-1919 x.223
Fax:484-453-8313
Licensed In Pennsylvania

Dmytro V. Bova
Bova Property Group

~ Never Stop Building!
We have several listings qualified as student housing available for next semester. You can contact us at dinaholt@remax.net and we will send you the links to the properties. We have two on Green Lane in Manayunk and one in Conshohocken, walking distance to everything...
Hello Anthony,

We have several rentals availability for you and your roommates to check out on during the week or on the weekend. Also, we offer online bill pay for each renter which makes collecting rent at the end of the month a lot easier.

If you have questions or want to search our inventory of rentals, pop onto ocfrealty.com or give us a call. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks!
Hey Good Morning Anthony,

Well this is a little challenging but lets see if our fingers can do some of the Searching?

If you see a rental near as school and would like to get some research on the School? Try this link, http://www.homecatch.com/schools and scroll down to the 1st 2 attachments about Schools. OK.... now if you see a rental on line? ...... get the address and googlemap the address and get a satellite view of how far the home is from a nearby school. Then we can get a list of rentals together and go from there.
I think for now this is a better way to search because ITS FREEZING OUTSIDE.... YIPE!

All the Best John Curci REMAX 215-757-2889
Anthony,

Have the four of you put together a budget for the coming year? Decided how much you want /have to spend? I would be happy to work with you and help you to find something that will work when the time comes. It's a bit early to begin your search but, not too early to plan.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sunny Payne
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
530 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
215-627-6005 office
215-681-4566 cell
Hi Anthony, I can help. What areas, what price range. What was your question about the Calumet house?

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.979.5967
axelson@kurfiss.com