Property Q&A in Malibu>Question Details

Ornate2, Home Buyer in Margate City, NJ

Hello, Could you tell me how much the taxes are per year on this house and any maintance fee per month etc ? Thank you, ornate2@aol.com

Asked by Ornate2, Margate City, NJ Thu Jan 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061777585-29500-Heathercliff…

Answers

2
Hi Ornate,

This unit is in Point Dume Club. There are no property taxes on these units. However, the HOA fees are pretty steep (anywhere from 1k to 3k a month). This is classified as a land lease, so you are actually renting the land from the HOA. You own the mobile home and rent the land. Its an inexpensive way to make your way to Malibu, giving you an ocean view for under 500k.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I can find out the exact monthly HOA fee/land rent for this unit if you are interested. gregsharpe@coldwellbanker.com
Hi Ornate,

Can you tell me what house you are referring to? Property taxes are typically 1.1/4% of the purchase price. The maintenance depends on usage. You can always call the utility companies to see what the current useage is. Feel free to call me if I can help further - 310 924 9311

J
it was 29500 Heathercliff rd #224 Malibu . What would be the tax per year there.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013