Property Q&A in New Boston>Question Details

Ycats03, Home Buyer in New Boston, NH

Hello, Could you please tell me if this has an in law apt?

Asked by Ycats03, New Boston, NH Thu Feb 23, 2012

I see a small separate kitchen and living area so I wondered but it's labeled as a single family. Thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071069523-20-Popple-Rd-New-B…

Answers

2

I was the const. manager for the const. of this home. If there is any in-law suite it would have been completed after closing. I believe the home owner may have finished part of the lower level after moving in. It's a beautiful subdivision with fantastic views. There are other homes in the area available, and if have any further questions please feel free to contact me, johngreenwood@masiello.com

Have a great day!
Hi. This property is no longer on the market, but I do not see any indication that it had an inlaw apartment. If you are looking for a property with an inlaw, perhaps I can help. Please give me a call and I'll be happy to chat with you about other properties that might be of interest to you.
Elizabeth Parisi 603-759-936