Grace, Home Buyer in Little Egg Harbor, NJ

Hello. Can you please send me more information regarding this property?

Asked by Grace, Little Egg Harbor, NJ Mon Jan 25, 2010

I actually live in the building across this property and I am interested to check this apartment out. So, I'd really appreciate it if you can tell me more about the condition of the house inside. thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074677527-8-Red-Oak-Ln-Littl…

Answers

2
That one bedroom one bath condo had been on the market for 259 days before it sold for $60,000 in December. It was a short sale and did need some work. The carpet was in rough shape and it could have used new appliances, windows and sliding glass door.

If you'd like other comparables to your home that might be more in line with the condition and size of your unit, please give me a call.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty - Atlantic Shore
Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com
609-384-6121
According to the MLS the house was recently sold. Let me know if you are interested in Tavitock. There are several listings available there, including one of my own. I also own a unit there as an investor and have detailed knowledge of the complex. My cell phone is 609-709-1429 if you'd like to call direct.