Property Q&A in Blue Ridge>Question Details

Jerry, Home Buyer in Bartlett, IL

Has this property been sold??? or just off the market?

Asked by Jerry, Bartlett, IL Wed Sep 29, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3005075377-1607-Peter-Knob-Rd…

Answers

4
Kim Knutzen’s answer
Hello Jerry,

I am a local realtor here in in Blue Ridge and have checked our MLS system with regards to your question. The system shows that the property didn't sell; however, the listing has expired. I will be glad to do some research and find out if the seller would be interested in selling it. Or, I will be glad to send you like-kind properties in that area. Feel free to email me at kim.knutzen@harrynorman.com and I will be glad to help you! Have a great day!
I check the MLS system and it has sold in June of this year. It has not showed up yet on the Fannin County tax records though.

If there is anything else that you need please feel free to contact me. It would be my pleasure to assist you.
Hello Jerry,
I am Carolyn Ponton with Coldwell Banker High Country Realty here in Fannin County, Georgia. This property did sell in June 2010. You can email me @ csearcy@tds.net with a list of criteria you are looking for and I can send you an updated list of available properties at this time.
Thank You,
Carolyn Ponton
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker High Country Realty
this property has not been sold, it just is not on the market at this time. BUT if you are interested in this listing please contact me and I will show it to you.
Lucia Miller
(706)455-6611