Property Q&A in Ventnor City>Question Details

bob, Home Buyer in Ventnor City, NJ

Has this property been sold?

Asked by bob, Ventnor City, NJ Tue Nov 1, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064749959--N-Dudley-Ave-V…

Answers

2
Hi Bob,
This property is not yet available for sale. There are many homes in foreclosure awaiting a new owner. If you would like me to email this list of available properties to you, please let me know...

Thanks!

Erin E. Reilly
Prudential Fox & Roach
609-646-1900 Office
609-502-4093 Cell
pieces311@hotmail.com
The reason this house is onTrulia is not because it is for sale, but because the seller has missed a mortgage payment or more. Trulia is adding all this information on the web, largely from foreclosure sites like Realty Trac. The owners may list the home or not, or the seller may be able to start paying the mortgage again too, but the house is not for sale yet from my research.
There are foreclosures that are listed on the market that the banks are ready to sell. If you would like a list of these homes, please email me and I will send them out to you. Thanks, Kim