Julie Whitley, Other/Just Looking in Olathe, KS

Has this house sold? Do you have interior pix? I will be down to look at homes the first week of June.

Asked by Julie Whitley, Olathe, KS Thu May 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/New_Smyrna_Beach/sold/40…

Answers

2
Julie,

They were originally asking $625,000. GMAC filed a lis pendens against this property back in September of 2008. Shortly after that the price dropped to $399,000 and then dropped again. Now it is at $325,000 and very recently went under contract. The case number is 2008 20750 CINS. The lender has reportedly agreed to allow the owner/borrower to sell the house without paying off the entire debt - a short sale. Many short sales can be a waste of time if your agent does not know what to look for and how to structure the deal.

A large percentage of homes that are priced properly are foreclosure related. I have been working with foreclosures for over 4 years. All of my listings are bank owned. Our company has about 110 properties listed that are foreclosure related.

Please contact me to determine if we meet each other's requirements.

Phil Hanner
Concord Real Estate Inc.
Julie,

That house is under contract. Unfortunately, the listing agent did not post any interior photos. Have you contacted a Realtor to represent you yet? I'd love to help you find the house you want to buy. I can also send you a list of properties from the MLS in the interim. You can call me if you have any questions, at 386-212-5357 or e-mail Lisa@LisaHillRealtor.com. My web site is below.