Kailen Ford, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

Has this house been sold yet?

Asked by Kailen Ford, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 21, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Beverly_Hills/sold/23…

Answers

4
Hello Kailen,

It is not sold. However, it is still available. If you are interested, I can set up an appointment to see it. If this property doesnt fit your criteria after looking at it in person, there are more properties on the market similar to this that have motivated sellers. It all depends on your situation and moving plans. If you have any questions let me know.

Kwesi Childress
Keller Williams Beverly Hills
kchildress@cartergroupbh.com
310-256-7377
no not yet do you want to see it
call me 949 350 9211
or email at mark@surfandcountry.com
The listing expired but that doesn't mean that the owner is no longer interested in selling it. It just means that the contract with the agent that listed it is finished. If you'd like I can contact the agent and find out if the owner is still interested in selling and how motivated they are. The listing has expired the past 2 times it's been on the market so the chances that the owner still wants to sell it are high.

best,

Arielle Mandell
Rodeo Realty Beverly Hills
818-632-1027
Ariellem@rodeore.com
No this property hasn't sold yet. I can get a message to the owner if you're interested in the house, have you seen all the interior pictures? I can email them to you if you like. Just shoot me an email & I'll send them out to you promptly.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996