Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

Frank Fisher…, Other/Just Looking in Detroit, MI

Has this house been sold?

Asked by Frank Fisher-love, Detroit, MI Mon Jan 23, 2012

What was the final price.. I've been following this house for YEARS! It started at 4.7 when I first became aware of it..

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Houston/sold/23024202-31-W…

Answers

7
Wow Mr. Fisher, you must really like this house to have followed it since 2006! As you can see, this type of home is not sought after as much due to the pricing affordability, even though it is a beautiful home. As has been mentioned by my peers, this home is still active and reduced substantially. It has not been lived in at all either, and awaiting owners who will appreciate this custom home with 2 master suites, elevator, theatre room and several other lovely amenities. Most of my friends who have moved from Michigan to Houston/Sugar Land are delighted at the amount of house they get for what they paid. This particular house is already at a great price, and if you or someone you know is interested, it would not be a bad idea to make an offer, and of course, as with others, I would love to represent and be a part of this transaction. Best wishes.
Persis
713-294-7747
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Mr. Fisher !

Are you interested in moving to HOUSTON? When you are ready contact me and I will assist you with your home search. I will send you properties that meet your special interests. If you are interested in this home contact me and I will provide information you need to help you make a smart real estate decision. Looking forward to visiting with you soon. Kathleen (281) 799-4002
Still available, let me know if you would like me to put you on Auto Alert for this neighborhood. This particular house is a bargain at only $105 per square foot! This area commands an average of $200 per square, and it is listed way below Harris County appraissal.
Let me know when you are ready to make the big move to Houston. Check out my website and send me an e-mail.
Hi Frank,
Yes, this house is still on the market, As you might know it takes much longer to sell a house like this one. There are not many people out there looking for a home of this size or price point. Somethimes it could take years.
This home is still on the market for $2,500,000.00.
It might be active for $2.5 mill. If you relocate to Houston, I can give you a generous rebate at closing.
Web Reference: http://lot22.net
House is still active and the list price is $2,500,000 the price has been reduced from $2,950,000.