Property Q&A in Portland>Question Details

Amber, Other/Just Looking in Fairview, OR

Has this house been sold?

Asked by Amber, Fairview, OR Mon Jul 26, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3017057405-216-Ne-Stafford-Po…

Answers

4
Hi Amber,

Like Steve, a lot of other real estate agents (myself included) have website that link directly with the multiple listing service. You can get more accurate information from them.

Something else to consider is working with a real estate agent directly to help you find properties more quickly. Find a good one that wont push you into buying, but rather will coach and consult with you on your options. A study was done that showed that people who use the internet for their search found the right home on an average of 6 weeks while people who used a Realtor found one in 1 1/2 weeks. Having more eyes out there helps.

I hope this extra information helps out.

Scott Ashby
Fred Real Estate Group
503-888-0585 Cell
503-715-0424 Office
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 26, 2010
Hello Amber,

That particular home was in negotiations within the first week it was listed due to the updates on it. A nice looking home for sure! It went pending in less than two weeks. I've sold homes in that area and it's important to be able to jump on a good listing when they come up. There are about 14 or so other homes in that price point or better. If you are interesed in receiving a daily list of homes that come available as new listings or homes that have had price changes that you should be aware of in your area of choice matching the criteria you desire in a home, I can set that up for you! it will save you so much time to have all the latest listings coming directly to your inbox. Simply email me directly for my (free) personalized service if you are not already working with another Realtor.

It is important for you to have representation as a buyer because there are things to be looking out for to protect your interests...such as the need for and issues with inspections (I.e...the type of inspections you should absolutely be considering and how to negotiate issues that come up ....to know your best interests are the key consideration, price negotiations to be sure you are not overspending on a property based on others that have sold with similar characteristics, keeping track of important deadlines that are directly tied to your earnest money deposit, and more). Having an agent helping you through the transaction is always in your best interest as a buyer. It costs you nothing but saves you SO much worry and money. Buyer's Broker Fees are paid by the Seller. Keep that in mind and give me a call if you want to talk further about how to get into the home you desire!

One more thing, If you are not already preapproved for a loan I can explain the steps to follow to get that done right away. That is the first step you need to take before looking at property. All the best to you!

June Lizotte, Principal Broker
June Lizotte Real Estate
Providing REAL Service

june@junelizotte.com
503-310-8032

Buy and Sell With Confidence!
Web Reference: http://www.junelizotte.com
Yes, the inner NE Portland homes are always a great find when they are around the $240 and under price range. This link has some great info on the inner NE Portland neighborhoods to browse upon.
http://relocationtoportland.com/portland-neighborhoods/
And if you are interested in taking a quick one block tour of a couple inner Portland neighborhoods you can view these animated videos.
http://relocationtoportland.com/1blocktour/

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the homes you see online, I've recently viewed a few in inner NE that I think you would enjoy.

Kevin Levy
503-267-7535
M Realty
Hi Amber,

I just looked on RMLS and that home is currently sale pending. Are you specifically looking in NE Portland? Please feel free to visit my website to search for all homes actively for sale in the Portland metro area. Thanks, Steve Thoele