Property Q&A in New Canaan>Question Details

Frank Fisher…, Other/Just Looking in Detroit, MI

Has this home been sold? I noticed the price has disappeared, and it's listed as "PUBLIC RECORD". What does that mean?

Asked by Frank Fisher-love, Detroit, MI Sat Sep 1, 2012

266 Michigan Road, New Canaan, Connecticut been sold?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/New_Canaan/sold/2110…

Answers

3
Hi Frank,

According to the Greater Fairfield County MLS the house is in contract for sale, hence the status "pending". However, New Canaan has a seperate MLS and it's possible that the house has a different status on that one. That might be why you have received two totally different answers.

Jay Cooke
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
According to the information available to me as a licensed Realtor, this home has an MLS status of "Pending", which means that it is under contract and no longer available. I would be happy to send you other listings that are currently available for sale. I may be reached at skuberra@williampitt.com or call me at 203-801-8500.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Yes this house is fully available. It is listed@4,950,000. It has 15015 square feet and sits on 6.61 acres.

It has not been completed with the interior construction. Give me a call 203-515-8954 so we can further discuss. I will be happy to send you more information regarding this property and any others you may be interested in. You can also contact me by email @ thesiggteam@raveis.com. Public record usually is when a property is not currently on the market and list the current tax accessor information regarding a specific property by address .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012