Property Q&A in Wallingford>Question Details

css04, Other/Just Looking in Wallingford, CT

Has there ever been a flooding problem on this property ( 318 S. Elm, Wallingford)?

Asked by css04, Wallingford, CT Fri Feb 3, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, you can also have a qualified expert view the property with you or inspect it first yourself. I am sure you will also do home inspections. You can even see if some of the neighbors have any kowledge. If you need any more information or would like to view the property, please contact me. Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631 cell;
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 3, 2012
You may want to speak to someone at the Wallingford Health Department at Town Hall. Town halls also have FEMA maps, which indicate which areas are prone to flooding. I find that people in town halls know a lot about what is going on in town and are a great source of information. The Wallingford website is

There may be signs of flooding in the basement. Water leaves its mark. If you see a line of salty efflorescense along the basement walls, it will indicate how high the water got. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 3, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer