Property Q&A in Rosedale>Question Details

Mcdreamymd, Home Buyer in

Has there been any discussion about putting up sound walls along US 15 through Frederick?

Asked by Mcdreamymd, Mon May 7, 2012

It seems that there are many houses in that area that are getting hammered with road noise. Clearly the houses along US 15 are getting well-above Maryland's guidelines for acceptable road noise.

This question is about this property:…

Good Morning,

That is a good question of which I do not have an answer. The best place to inquire about sound barriers nearby busy roads would be the State Department of Road, I would imagine. This is just a guess. This appears to be a very nice home. Do you have an agent handling your side of a purchase? If not, having a Buyer Agent serves your best financial interests and the good news is you can have representation at no cost since agents are paid by the seller.

I welcome the opportunity to serve as your real estate consultant and advisor. I was licensed in 1986, started part-time in the business and went full-time in 2000 when I started selling for a builder in King Farm. I also grew up in the custom homebuilding business so I know a lot about construction.

Let me know if you'd like to take advantage of my expertise to serve your real estate endeavors.

Cathy Chapman
Broker Owner Agent
301-620-9880 Office
301-514-6839 Cell