Property Q&A in Madison Park>Question Details

Richard_arro…, Home Buyer in Santa Ana, CA

Has ownership on this home been recently transferred, or was it sold or refinanced?

Asked by Richard_arroyo05, Santa Ana, CA Mon Sep 30, 2013

Please email: richard_arroyo05@yahoo.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Santa_Ana/sold/511510…

Answers

2
Hi Richard,

The current owners bought the property back in 2008. They are extremely motivated to sell for the asking price. My name is Guadalupe Perez and I work for Century 21 Allstars in Pico Rivera. If you have any questions call me at 562-889-4257

Thanks!
Hello Richard;
The ownership on this home has not been changed since 2006. It does not show any listing recorded in MLS either. Please call me at 949-510-1955 if I can help you further. I am a Real Estate and Mortgage Broker in Lake Forest and working in this field for over 17 years. I just sold a nice three bedroom in the nearby community to Bobart. I hope this answer can help you too.
Have a good week,
Shadi Kian
Broker
DeltaMax Mortgage and Realty