Property Q&A in Portland>Question Details

Cecilia Droe…, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Has is the elementary school, middle school and high school. Have twins, cannot rely on maybe getting into a school.

Asked by Cecilia Droege, Portland, OR Fri Feb 8, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Help the community by answering this question:


It is hard to figure our your question as it reads? If you want to buy a house in a specific school district there is nothing that you can do if they change the boundary lines. You can always petition the school to keep your kids where they are. If you could review your question maybe we could give you a better answer. Good luck, Tom Inglesby, Broker RE/MAX
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 8, 2013
Good morning, Cecilia - understand your concern regarding getting children placed in school - the school information on the listing appears correct; for specifics on the elementary school, check out - grades 6-8 require an application process.
Hope that helps you - Linda
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 8, 2013
I don't understand your question. I also have twins and live in the 97229 zip code. Call me directly if I can answer any school questions or you can email me at
Tomas Navarro 503-317-8299
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 8, 2013
Cecilia, I'm not sure I understand what your question is. Can you please restate.

Barbara Hahn
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer