Property Q&A in Marlborough>Question Details

matthewsanta…, Home Buyer in Marlborough, MA

Has any one died in this house???

Asked by matthewsantana71, Marlborough, MA Wed Feb 8, 2012

Well i live this house and some things in our houes go weird, it only mostly happens to me or my friend, so i see shadows door closing and when i am alone i hear some one walking up stairs! I have seen my shadow go some where else in the basement and once in my attack i heard a bouncy ball bouncing... I was wondering did any one die. I have also seen some thing strange that when i went to google i looked back and looked at my computer it showed a guys name i am not quite sure what was the name but i clicked images and it showed a man in black and it looked like a photo token in 1985

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Marlborough/sold/1…

Answers

3
You could look at the chain of title online and see if there are any death certificates on record. They might indicate where the person died. Also, once you have the names of who owned the property before, you can research them in the probate records and see how they died and possibly where. Or you could call gh ost busters. ;^)

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
14 Howland St The orginal home was built in 1900, so I presume that someon has died while living at the property. It completely remodeled in 2005 down to the studs.
Hello Matthew,
When I looked at the picture I thought that I recognized the home as my family was from 14 Elm Street, just a block or so away from this house. There's another home on Norwood Street hat looks very much like it, but I'm sorry to say that I have no information about this one.

If I you have any other questions about Marlborough I'd be happy to try to answer them. I grew up on Hudson Street, also not too far from Howland and there's an antique home on Hosmer Street that also has some unusual history that is fun to talk about.

Take care,
John