Property Q&A in Maple Leaf>Question Details

hubacker  &a…, Home Owner in Seattle, WA

Hallo, why doesn't the sq footage change when I updated the info on my house? thank you, gloira

Asked by hubacker & angell, Seattle, WA Sun Jul 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Seattle/sold/888740-9…

Answers

2
Gloria,
In our market the data for homes is taken from county records or agents who input their listings. I'm not aware of a way for an owner to change the details.
If your home is not for sale, I wouldn't worry about it. The values provided here and on other similar sites are not reliable for anything but entertainment.
If you are looking for a more reliable idea of your market value, contact a local Realtor. We don't mind helping with this.
In my experience, changes that are uploaded to Trulia do not automatically appear. It can take 24-48 hours for changes to be incorporated into the property profile.