Property Q&A in Belmar>Question Details

Caitlin Mona…, Renter in Belmar, NJ

HOw much is it for a memorial day to labor day rental. Looking to put deposit down on house in the new few weeks.

Asked by Caitlin Monaghan, Belmar, NJ Tue Sep 25, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3056222143-204-16th-Ave-Belmar-…

Answers

4
Hi Caitlin,
This rental is our office listing, but it is not a summer rental. It's an annual. It's 3 bedrooms and the rate is $1195/month. You could rent it annually and enjoy it all year!
If you would like to schedule an appointment to see it, or if you would like information on summer rentals, just contact me. I am the rental manager in our office.
You can reach me via Trulia or my website, below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
I know of a GREAT 3BR rental excellent condition, 1/2 block, to beach for the summer. Call me to discuss @ 732.606.2931.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@patriziore.com
732.606.2931
Hi Caitlin,
How's everything going? It all depends on how big it is and location. So how many beds and bath are you looking for, and how many people you are looking to share with. Belmar has CO(Certificate of Occupancy) numbers in place for all rentals in the town. I can say anywhere in the price range of 3k-50k. If you give me more specifics, I can narrow the range for you. Thanks.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 0750
732-915-2773
Typically a security deposit for a rental is 1.5 months rent. The particular property that you have inquired about is an annual rental. However, if you were looking for a summer rental I'd be glad to talk with you about you're options.

Fell free to email me any questions you may have at samgordon@conovernj.com