Property Q&A in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Jill Medin, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

HOw big is the lot size as we would like to put in a pool?

Asked by Jill Medin, Santa Rosa, CA Sat Feb 2, 2013

how big is the lot

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106220922--Cypress-Pl-San…

Answers

3
Well, there are many other issues for putting in a pool besides the size of the lot. Access to the area, setback requirements, and costs involved, sometimes make it more advantageous in this market to find a home that already has a pool. If you're not already working with an agent, I would be happy to send you some listings of homes with pools, or homes with lots on corners or easy access to the back yard. Best, Terry Bell, CPS Real Estate, SAnta Rosa, CA 707-292-5712 TerryinSR@aol.com
Good morning Jill,

I have created a full county property report, including a county CMA.

The property, however, is not currently on the market.

The county records the lot square footage at "9900 sf," which is just slightly under a quarter acre at ".2273" acres.

If you are not currently working with a Realtor®, please consider my representation.

If you would like a copy of the county report, please contact me?

Thanks so much!

And good luck to you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

Here, in California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.
Hi Jill,
Hilary Joslyn-O'Rourke here with Keller Williams Realty and a member of NORBAR, CAR and NAR... Give me a call and I can help you with this information. My number is (707) 545-6555.