Property Q&A in Atlanta>Question Details

Gtnewhomes, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

HOW MUCH IS THE ASSOCIATIONS FEES IF ANY, TAXES,INS.?

Asked by Gtnewhomes, Atlanta, GA Fri Mar 30, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3068463427-17-N-Boundary-Pl-N…

Answers

2
Westover Plantation is a gated swim/tennis town home community that is located close to the Collier Road/Howell Mill area of Atlanta. Talk about convenient Intown Atlanta Living!
Indeed, the home you inquired about is now going through an online auction process. Probably a better way than that to buy a home!
HOA fees can vary in town homes because an HOA fee is based on the square footage of the home. Another 2/2 in the community is listed with HOA fees of $255 per month.

Let me know if I can answer any more questions about town home living in Atlanta!

Thom Abbott
Associate Broker
MyMidtownMojo.com
770.713.1505
This property is schduled to be sold at auction. The association fee is $304. There are a number of other units similar to this one available in the community. Let me know if you would like to view this or any other of the homes in the community.