Property Q&A in Brookfield>Question Details

Christine Da…, Other/Just Looking in Worcester, MA

HI my name is Christine Davis, And I am looking to rent out an apartment to A man named Robert G. Shuman. He listed a Melissa as his last landlord, a

Asked by Christine Davis, Worcester, MA Sun Sep 19, 2010

at 104 Quabog st in Brookfield. But Melissa is in Tennessee. Could you please give her my number so I can get info on this tenant. 508-868-1708. Thanks,
Christine Davis

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Brookfield/sold/93…

Answers

2
Christine,

The listed owner of the property at 104 Quaboag St in Brookfield is MELISSA FARROW. The property is a single family home. The town tax records indicate that her mailing address is 104 QUABOAG ST
BROOKFIELD MA 01506. Is it possible this fellow was a boyfriend?

If you can't get the "landlord"s" name, address and phone from him, I would suggest that you find someone else to rent to. I hope you plan to pull his credit report.

If this is the firt time that you are renting, I think you should hire an experienced rental agent, property manager or a real estate agent to rent it for you.

Barbara Van Slett
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 19, 2010
Hi Melissa,

I'd love to help out but I'm not sure what you are asking. If you are trying to locate her number, I would certainly ask your prospective tenant to find it. If he is unable to locate the number, I would not consider this as a viable reference.

Good luck and be very careful!

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties