Property Q&A in Brooklyn>Question Details

harekrishna_3, Home Buyer in 11214

HI, WHAT FLOOR IS THIS APARTMENT ON? AND DO YOU HAVE MORE PICTURES? WHAT IF I GIVE A 40.000 DOWN, HOW WOULD MY MORGAGE WOULD COST?? THANKS

Asked by harekrishna_3, 11214 Fri Sep 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3047983984-1935-Shore-Pkwy-Br…

Answers

5
Dear harekrishna_3:

There are several units available in that building. With regard to the mortgage, a qualified buyer purchasing a co-op for $200,000 putting 20% down ($160,000 mortgage) will pay about $770.00 per month. In addition to that you have to pay the monthly maintenance which is about $800.00. Hence your monthly living expense would be $1570.00. That also includes the gas, heat, water, ELECTRIC & real estate taxes. Again, these numbers assume you are a qualified buyer. You have to get yourself pre-qualified to see if these number apply to you. Based on your qualifications, you could pay more or even less if your real good!

With today's interest rates (09/24/2011) you can get a rate of 4% on a 30 year fixed loan and that means you will pay $4.78 per thousand you borrow. If you went for a 15 year fixed you can get 3.25% which equates to $7.03 per thousand you borrow. Borrowing money is cheap these days and prices are down, it is a great time to buy! If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
Hare,
You could contact the agent who posted this listing, I looked up the building and it appears there are quite a few similar available apartments though none at exactly this price. If you drop me an email with your name and contact number I can refer you to other available apartments in this doorman building.
Jolie Muss Licensed Real Estate Broker
Columbus Avenue New York, NY 10023
joliemuss@joliemuss.com Office 212 721-3301
Be aware that mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously; therefore do contact any loan officer beforehand. Thereafter, do consider working with an agent of your own; co-ops do have their own financial requirements that must be met, and each facility is different.
you need to talk to a mortgage broker. anyhow let me know if you want to see the property. Please call me at 917-312-2163
You have to talk to the mortgage broker, he / she / will know better. If you would like to see this coop just let me know