Property Q&A in Plymouth>Question Details

Ann Lee, Home Buyer in Plymouth, MA

HI.. Is appears that the road has many houses for sale. Could you tell us what is the current situation . It is somewhat strange to see so many

Asked by Ann Lee, Plymouth, MA Sun Nov 20, 2011

Is there a problem in this area?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1050992151-57-Little-Herring-…

Answers

5
Leon, your second answerer is the listing agent for #57. He seems to have a handle on the neighborhood.
Its not unusual for one sign to go up on a street and others to quickly follow. If people see what a house is going for and they think they can get a similar price it may spur them to think it might be time to sell.
Hi Ann:

I live in the neighborhood and the prior post is mainly correct. There are no issues with regard to the condition of the neighborhood or houses. It's a combination of changing lifestyles and needs, divorce, and change to personal finances. I know each of these owners and homes and their homes would be great to own. And the pricing now has never been better.

The builder still provides services to the development at no cost to homeowners (removing downed tree branches, cutting the lawn in common areas, etc.). There was a use issue 2 years ago with a lot in the cul-de-sac that was resolved.

Feel free to call me if you want more information on any of the homes, Triangle Pond, and a buyer's agent perspective.

John F. Muscarella
Broker Owner
River Farm Properties, LLC
617.671.5711
Thanks for your message. I am not aware of any problem in this area. It is truly a beautiful neighborhood with quality built homes. I have worked with other homeowners in the neighborhood in the past few years. As for the homes for sale now, I am aware of one owner moving out of state, one is a short sale, one is a relationship breakup (from what I was told) and one has decided on a new home to move to. If you would like to view any or all of those still available, please let me know.
Leon Lopes
RE/MAX Paramount
Leon@LeonLopes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 20, 2011
Ann Its really not strange at all. It happens often that sometimes a certain turns over around the same time.