Property Q&A in Vauxhall>Question Details

Elsayed Yous…, Home Buyer in Egypt, AR

Greetings and thank you for the attention and response iam now in Romania and I was in America until 2008 I am the owner company import and export

Asked by Elsayed Youssef, Egypt, AR Sat Dec 1, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Vauxhall/sold/888719-103-Os… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Vauxhall/sold/888719-…

Answers

2
Hi Elsayed

to become an agent yourself in NJ you will need to take a 2 week course and pass a state test. then you will have to join with a broker who will split the commission with your. I can help you do this at Keller Williams. You will have to have legal status as a US resident to get your license. My friend was on a Student Visa and could not get his LIcense. The total cost to get your license and join with a broker will be around $1000.

When you get your license they do not teach you anything about buying property so you will still need some experience from an agent or another investor that can guide you in the process and evealuate if you are getting a good deal.

I have invested in properties and work with a few investors and would be happy to help you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Greetings and thank you for your attention and reply please help me and I am ready to pay cash Is it possible we proceed to buy real estate in the amount of $ 300,000 Please attention and reply and thank you
Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012
Greetings and thank you for the attention and response iam now in Romania and I was in America until 2008 I am the owner company import and export in Egypt, Romania and I want to invest in the purchase of real estate in America because prices good now well I foreigners possible that bought property there, but I want to ask what is my status when he bought can I get set up temporary until I can follow the real estate which will buy it there because I'm going to buy real estate and not one property please attention and reply and I am ready to pay Cash and real estate expenses Is it possible to become agent when buying any property and thank
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012