Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

lrmoore, Renter in Houston, TX

Good afternoon, i am interested in this property. What is the application process?

Asked by lrmoore, Houston, TX Thu Feb 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3108910342-Single-Family-Home-H…

Answers

6
Hello, I checked the information on the home you are referring to and it is listed for $2,000 rent. As others have mentioned below, this is a questionable posting. Please do get a realtor and have them show you the home.

Looks like this area is what you are looking to rent in. I can help you search for rentals to your specification if you like.

If I can be of any more assistance, please let me know - email or phone with details.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Diane may be right; or it might have been a typo. Comparable homes in that area typically rent for at least $1800/mo.
There is a standard lease application form that needs to be filled out. Ask a Realtor for this,
This definitely raises a bunch of red flags ... no street address (therefore no listing in MLS), a giveaway rent (it should be close to twice the advertised number), no name ... turn and run! The individual who posted the "rental" will likely ask for an "application fee," then disappear. Your best bet is definitely to work with a Realtor, especially since there's no cost to you as a potential tenant (other than a legitimate application fee). Best of luck ... but don't touch this one.

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Hi! This looks like a scam. Stone gate values are way higher than than. I can send you some listings straight from the mls that are sure to be legit. I would love to work with you! My contact info is below!

Diane Schrakamp
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
Dschrakamp@gmail.com
I would be happy to show you the home and I will have the forms you need to make an application.