Property Q&A in Austin Hills>Question Details

Tl, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Good Morning ~ are images of this home available? Thanks Trish Laird

Asked by Tl, Austin, TX Mon Aug 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Austin/sold/24849110-5819-…

Answers

8
Dear TI,
This home sold in June. If you would like the photos I would be happy to email you directly. Just drop me a note with your email and I will send them for you. The best way to find a home is with a Realtor, as these "homes websites" are not "real time" like the Multiple Listing Service. I would be happy to set up a specific search for you so you will get the latest homes for sale that match your needs. Or I can set up a gateway so you can look on the MLS directly. Let me know how I can help!

Betina

Betina Foreman- Realtor, C.N.E.
Austin Home Girls Realty
1601 West 6th Street
Austin, Texas 78703
512.771.6318
Hi Trish,
You can use my website to search the MLS. It's real time data from MLS so it won't give you homes that sold 6 months ago. Here's a link. http://www.viewaustinrealestate.com/
Julian 512 751 5996
TI, that home was sold in June, but there are pictures that are still in the MLS that I can send to you if you were just looking for photos.

If you're looking to purchase a home however, I would be happy to assist you at no cost to you. I have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. that can assist us throughout the process and I can get you pre-approved at no cost to you! Please contact me if you would like further assistance.

Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Trish,

Trulia and other real estate websites pull their information from MLS services that we as agents pay to list properties. Unfortunately, these entities do not remove them when they are no longer available, in turn, giving a false impression of accuracy. For available homes in the area you are searching, I would suggest you contacting a REALTOR who can provide you accurate information.

Laura McMillan
AVALAR AUSTIN
ABR, ASP, CLHMS, CRS, GRI, ePRO, SRS
laura@avalaraustin.com
512.903.5268
That home has already sold. If you are not already working with a REALTOR®, please let me know how else I might be able to assist you in your next home purchase.

Chris Rodriguez, REALTOR®

CHRIS RODRIGUEZ, ABR, e-PRO®, SFR, TRLP
2012 WCR Austin President-Elect
2012 WCR State Newsletter Committee Chair

Austin REAL Pros, REALTORS® - Downtown and Central
(512) 458-3730 Office
(512) 921-1431 Wireless/Facetime
REALTOR® - #0563503 - Licensed to Practice Real Estate in the Great State of Texas

Contact Me on the InterWebs at:
Chat or Video Chat at: ChrisSellsAustin Chris.Rodriguez
Ti,

Sorry but I just looked into the above property and it is not listed for sale at this time. Please call or email me if you would like any further info on this property or others in the area.

Stacy
This property sold in June. I can send the photos from that listing - but would have to email it to you directly. Shoot me an email at cbaylor@uprealtygroup.com and I can send them to you. There were 22 photos.
Images are available, but the homes isn't. This home is not on the market, it was sold in June. Many of the postings you see on Trulia are not available or have never been. If you are looking in the NW area for homes, I can help you find out what is actually for sale, with pictures and all.
Contact me by phone or email.

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
Sierra Homes Realty
512-554-5997
vdordea@austin.rr.com