Property Q&A in Orlando>Question Details

Brad3620, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Good Morning: Is 7600 San Remo Place still available?

Asked by Brad3620, Orlando, FL Sun Jun 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/38165416-7600-San-Remo-Pl-Orl…

Answers

7
Hello Brad;

This is a very interesting area of Orlando. I personally own property there and would like to offer my expertise.
You can call me any time at 407-929-9674 if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Have a great day.

Alexander
Hey there Brad,

Have you been able to find more homes that might fit what you are looking for? The hard thing about this market is the lack of inventory and how when homes come on the market they are scooped up VERY FAST! If you are motivated and ready to buy you have the upper hand, however if you are not motivated to purchase then it will be harder for you to beat out other purchasers. You see, if you like a property the odds are 10 other buyers like it too. That's why you have to be ready with your Golden Ticket (pre-approval or proof of funds) in hand and ready to write an offer.

If we can help you in anyway please do not hesitate to let us know.

I own a real estate team here in Orlando, FL that can assist you with any real estate need that you might have. We are ready when you are.

Tony Galarza, Realtor/CEO
KG Realtor Group of Keller Williams Realty
407-429-2040
tony@kgrhomes.com
Hi, this particular property is under contract right now, if you want send me your mail and I will send you active listing in that area, my e mail is centralflhomes@yahoo.com
Krowne Realty - Daniel Schmaltz - 407-770-4241
Hello Brad

I own property in that area and know the neighborhoods very well.

Call me any time at 407-929-9674 if you would like me to assist you in your search.

Have a great day.

Alexander
Hi Brad3620,
Sorry to say it is pending.

If you'd like help with a search or just to ask questions and find a new home...let me know!

You can email me at:
carol@carolshome.com

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Carol@carolshome.com
Good Morning,

The MLS show that this property is in an active with contract status. Backup contracts might still be taken? I can check out and let you know. Please give me a call or email. Thank You.

Virginia
Good Morning Brad,
7600 San Remo is a Short Sale listed as "Active with Contract". The owner has already accepted an offer, however, with the listing status of "Active with Contract" you would be able to submit a back up offer. This is a very common practice with Short Sale properties, if the current contract falls through it is always a good idea to have a "back up" in place!