Property Q&A in Rockwall>Question Details

Christi Hebi…, Real Estate Pro in Rowlett, TX

Foundation & Contractors

Asked by Christi Hebisen, Rowlett, TX Sun Jul 15, 2012

I need a qualified contractor to repair foundation, flooring, plumbing, etc. Kinda do it all contractor. This will be in Rockwall.

Answers

3
Have you talked to April? Contact Chris @ all coast foundation. 972-835-9564. He will talk you through so you understand everything being done.
I don't know of any Foundation company that does it all, but I do know the very best Foundation company is James Bond Foundation, 214-621-8771 or 214-365-0446. He is the best priced and the most honest company I have found. He stands behind his work and even repairs the cracks in the brick.
Check out MBR, I have had really great experience with them in the past. They were not a "one stop shop" as far as being able to do everything in house but they were able to help my clients select companies to do the other needed fixes. They do great work and have a great reputation to back it up.
Web Reference: http://www.mbrgfr.com