Property Q&A in Glendale>Question Details

Joe, Both Buyer and Seller in Queens, NY

Forest View Crescent Cooperative in Glendale Queens, NY 11385

Asked by Joe, Queens, NY Mon Mar 21, 2011

I was wondering if anyone has any opinions/advice on this building located on Union Turnpike...how is the neighborhood? How is the building? Any preference on which layout is best? I am looking for a 3 bedroom unit....

Answers

4
Hi Joe. Wow, does this take me back. I know this neighborhood very well as I had many friends who lived there back in my high school days of the late '60's early '70's. A stones throw to Woodhaven Blvd and Trader Joe. And yes, it is right on the border of Forest Hills to the point where you can walk across Union tpke to Metropolitan Ave and Voila, you're in FH. I believe the horse stables in FH are still in operation but the Woodhaven bowling lanes are gone (sigh!). Let me know if I can be of any assistance. Good luck.
Mr. Joe
If you need any asst. I just feel free and call..

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Web Reference: http://www.desire2own.com
Thanks, do you know of any 3 bedroom untis available? I think I would prefer the M/F Line, but I would consider the A/G units. I saw the layout on http://www.forestviewcrescent.com/. I am looking for a high floor....thanks.
I live in the building on the F line on a very high floor. I'm in the early stages of listing. How do I contact you?
Flag Wed Mar 11, 2015
Hi-Mike from citirents-Ive been in these apartments. Th layouts do not vary too much. The neighborhood is very good-basically almost where Glendale meets Forest Hills