Property Q&A in Savannah>Question Details

Dana, Home Buyer in 31406

For out of town people looking for homes, my question is why agents do not post pictures of the back yards ?

Asked by Dana, 31406 Mon Apr 20, 2009

Why not give potential buyers the COMPLETE visual picture of the properties you offer. I may be interested, but if I can't see the full picture, I assume there is a problem.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/39698145-6-Wymberly-Cir-Savan…

Answers

3
Hi Dana,

As Renee and Robin have described, sometimes there is a space limitation. I think it's frustrating on all sides of the coin when you can't get the information you are seeking. Sometimes agents don't put ANY pictures up, which makes me crazy.

It is so helpful to have an agent you trust, and is ready to do the legwork for you, especially when you are looking to buy from a distance. In a case like this, I would go preview the home and send back pictures of things that were in question.

Dana, if you need someone in your corner, I'd be happy to help you out. Just give me a call or an email.

Erin Rowley 912.224.0460 erin.rowley@coldwellbanker.com
I understand what you're saying completely. Unfortunately, we only get to put eight photos into our mls system when we put a home on. Generally, agents want to highlight the features of the home so they will do a front shot, the living area(s),kitchen, dining room,master bedroom/bath, spare bedrooms, sunroom,etc. They may not necessarily be avoiding the backyard shot, but may not have just chosen to select the interior rooms in lieu of the yard. The home at 6 Wymberly has a yard size that is 56x35x120x105x102. I would be happy to go and take a couple of pics of the backyard for you if you'd like. I get photos for out of town buyers quite frequently. There are many times when agents don't put any pictures in other than the front of a home and it is frustrating for all of us. When technology is so simple today, it only takes a few minutes to take pictures and put them into the systems, but unfortunately not everyone takes the time and effort to do them.

I appreciate your feedback as an agent and I'll certainly think of what you're saying when I pick what photos I'll use for my listings. FYI, if you look at the same listings on some other sites we can sometimes put more photos than the standard eight and then you would see the additional pics. I pay to have the right to advertise more photos of my listings, but not all agents do so then you're back to the standard eight pics. Hope I've answered your questions and please let me know if I can help you in any way if you're not already working with an agent. I can be reached at 912-655-2554 or robinsellssavannah@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.robinarrow.com
Good evening Dana! What a thoughtful question! I welcome you to visit my website for some great back yards. Many times we run out of space to show properties strongpoints. You are right in feeling that sometimes the back yard is left to your imagination. My challenge to you is...give me an idea of what you would be "Dreaming of" in a Savannah home...and I will make certain you get the "Big" picture, get the best price on your favorite, and enjoy shopping for it! I use a "Visual Tour" to make it easy to get the feeling of the interior and exterior environment. It allows every home, at any price...be all that it can be. Call Renee - 912-484-3040.