Property Q&A in 08078>Question Details

Bubbamill, Home Buyer in 08078

For holiday village single homes in mount laurel, are floor plan diagrams available on line?

Asked by Bubbamill, 08078 Tue Aug 18, 2009

I'm interested in seeing how the laundry room is configured. Where is it located and can it accomodate a full size washer and dryer?

Answers

1
Most of the single family homes in Holiday Village East have a designated laundry room or hallway laundry closet that accomodate a full size washer & dryer. Are you looking in Holiday Village East or Holiday Village?

Contact me directly through email so we can disucss the details of the type of home your are looking at, then I can get the details that you need. But the short answer is yes, I'll be able to get you floor plans for the various models of homes available there.

I have been a resident of Mt. Laurel for 17 years, so I am very familiar with the area and that particular neighborhood.

Barbara Smith
email: BarbSmith321@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://BarbSellsSJ.com