Connie Phili…, Renter in Pompano Beach, FL

Find us a unit we can rent for one month to check units to buy. We are Canadian seniors...for June 2013... Connie: maxxporche@gmail.com

Asked by Connie Philion, Pompano Beach, FL Sun May 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3081536699-201-S-Golf-Blvd-2003…

Answers

8
Dear Connie,

I can help with your rentaal needs just need a little information. Price Range, Dates for Stay, Any Pets, Any particular area or interests such as golf, beach, etc ?

Hollywood, Fl and Pompano Beach are very ppopular areas of interest for our Canadian Visitors. Please let me know if I can help.
.
I am also the listing agent for a Brand New Beachside Community of 8 Townhouses that you may have interest to purchase one.
3 Bedrm, 3 Bath, 2500 sq ft, Two Car Garage and Steps from the Ocean !! You may reach me at
Maria Vasile
email: realtysales@aol.com
Phone: 954-240-7903.

What is your price range and what area are you looking to buy?
Hello Connie you can email me gigjensen@bellsouth.net, I have properties for rent at the beach or nearby, also any area or city in south florida, please let me know how much are you willing to spent for the rent so I can give you options,do you want a house or an apartment??? I will help you look for your dream home.

My phone number 954-4108759 Gloria Jensen
You may be able to rent this fully furnished unit I have listed For Sale ....also you may be interested in buying it so Please call me! Roena 954 812 4134 You must be 55 years old!
Hello Connie,
You might want to consider checking out http://www.4rentbythebeach.com. They have several locations here in Pompano Beach. They specialize with weekly or longer stays, and are quite nice.
Pompano Beach has a large population of Canadians that own or rent here for the season. The beach area has just been revamped thru the Community Redevelopment Agency, and looks great! The main approach has also undergone a fresh look with new landscaping, traffic reconfiguration, wider sidewalks, etc. The whole area is in the process of updating. All that has been, and will be done, is creating a greater demand to live here.
Let me know what your needs are, price range, and other criteria, and I'll find the best property that will be a fit for you. The time to buy is now, while this area is still affordable.

Ronald Postma
954 234-3644
ronaldpostma@advantarealty.com
http://rpostma.advantarealty.com
Hi Connie,

What type of home are you looking to buy?

Single family house?
Condo?
Size?
Price range?

Please contact me directly and we'll see if I can find you a rental for one month.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
You should rent near where you are thinking about buying in South Florida. If you want to play golf and tennis, , then rent around University Drive in Broward. If you are interested in the beach, then rent near the beach in any county you desire to be in. If you are interested living near other Canadians, many rent and live full time in Hollywood in Broward County.
To find a one month rental, you may want to look on Craigslist.com.. There are also Extended Stay hotels, like AmeriStay.
You can get in touch with me directly and I can assist you in any of your real estate questions, as well as helping you to find a condo, single family home, duplex, townhouse or whatever pleases you. I work with The Keyes Company, the largest family owned Real Estate company in South Florida. Everyone of my Buyers is a VIP. Listening is one of my best skills to assist you in finding just the home you are looking for.

Call me:
Carol Halpern 3260009
954-336-1817
I have a unit For Sale on a canal close to all shopping,churches,hospital,doctors beach,Publix.etc
CALL ME FOR DETAILS
Roena Winebarger 3206929
954 812 4134