petrikova, Home Buyer in North Port, FL

Email me please How can be this home only ......$ 35.000 thank you.......

Asked by petrikova, North Port, FL Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3082421011--Salvatierra-Ln…

Answers

3
If you look up in the right corner of this listing it says that it was a Pre-Forecosure/Lis Pendens. It also says this property was listed on Trulia 180+ days ago. It also says next to the price of $35,900 that that is the loan amount (not the amount the house is for sale for). When looking at Trulia for listings that are For Sale, it will say the words For Sale up in the right corner.

I would be happy to send you listings for sale if you could send me your search criteria and email address. You can also search my MLS web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. If I can answer any other questions, let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com

I would be happy to send you listings for sale if you could send me your search criteria and email address. You can also search my MLS web site at http://tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. If I can answer any other questions, let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
ML# D432668 14199 SALVATIERRA, PORT CHARLOTTE, 33981

If this is the one you are speaking about this has been sold