Property Q&A in Great Neck>Question Details

Cgsb97, Other/Just Looking in Great Neck, NY

Dog friendly? What floor? Any outdoor space?

Asked by Cgsb97, Great Neck, NY Thu Dec 6, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3045213394-20-Hill-Park-Ave-1…

Answers

3
Thanks for asking about my listing at 20 Hillpark Ave! In answer to your questions, it is on the first floor, many people have cats but not dogs and there is an outdoor space behind the apartment for the only the residents to use. There is a park bench out there. You really need to see it to appreciate the size of the rooms and the layout so when are you available to take a look at it? If you already have a dog, I have a 1 bedroom in a dog friendly building around the corner from this apartment that allows dogs. It is ML#2529466. I can show you anything you see on MLSLI.com or any website so let me know when you are available and just to let you know that I am a co-op /condo specialist.
Thank You,
Roberta Moldawsky
Licensed Associate Broker
Laffey Fine Homes/June Shapiro Division
C. 516-426-6617
rmoldawsky@laffey.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
It is a first floor unit and it includes a deeded indoor parking spot; it has no terrace, and is cat friendly only. For other available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com and consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
This co op is located on Hillpark Ave, and is not in a dog friendly building. It is on the fist floor, and although some units in the building have terraces this one does not.. we only have 4 co ops that will accept dogs in town, most with weight limits. what kind of dog do you have? e mail me if you need any further assitance
Beth Sitzer/ Coldwell Banker
Beth@Bethsitzer.com