Property Q&A in South Hill>Question Details

jfolgerbrown, Home Buyer in Kensington, CA

Does this property have excellent views of the sound? -toni

Asked by jfolgerbrown, Kensington, CA Mon Nov 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Bellingham/sold/31006…

Answers

3
This property does not have water views, it's just east of the ridge at the top of South Hill. Many homes on South Hill do have views, but not all.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 4, 2013
Hello J. - I see you are from Kensington, CA where you may be used to seeing Bayviews from the ridge side neighborhoods below Tilden Park. If you're looking for a similar terrain in the Bellingham area, I'd be happy to give you an orientation. If you'd consider a residential conversion opportunity by the waterfront in a historic office building, I have an outstanding offering at 120 Prospect Street, Bellingham that I'd be happy to introduce to you.
Hi Toni,

The location of subject property that Trulia shows on their map is not correct. 520 Ridgeway Dr is located further north up the street. There is territorial and mountain view, but no direct salt water view of Bellingham Bay.

There are several outstanding homes for sale on South Hill with demanding bay views. If interested give me a call and we'll set up a time to view some of them at your convenience.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Warm regards,
Damian Pro
Thank you for your reply. I suspected that everything on the eastern side of Highland Dr. probably doesn't have sound views, but wanted to check.
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013