Property Q&A in Deerfield>Question Details

Andy Lovan, Home Buyer in Lawrence, KS

Does this property have an offer pending on it? Thank you, Andy Lovan

Asked by Andy Lovan, Lawrence, KS Wed Jul 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3122566831-3722-Westland-Pl-L…

Answers

6
Hi Andy,

I believe email alerts would be of help to you. I have added a web address link where you can sign up for email alerts of "Active" properties from an IDX feed from the Lawrence Board of REALTORS MLS.

These email alerts will help you keep track of "Active" listings by marking each property as a "Favorite", a "Possibility", or a "Reject". That way you don't have any doubt about whether a property is "Active", whether you have seen the property before online, and helps you organize your property search.

Let me know if you need any assistance. Just like all the other REALTORS who answered your question, I am a buyer agent who is happy to show you ANY "Active" property listing. Besides the email alerts I suggested which will benefit you, you will also benefit from my extensive research on the properties you are most interested in. Just click on "Contact" below my photo.

Best of luck to you, Andy!
Rob
3722 Westland is still a available. If you would like to see it, give me a call--766-0104--and we'll make an appointment to view the property. Bev Hill, Keller Williams Realty.
No, It is still available. Good area. Close to shopping and the bus route.
Let me know if I can help.

Bob
No it is still available, would you like to take a look ? Give me a call and I would be happy to show it to you. I am the listing agent. Thank You. Randy 785-331-7954
Hi Andy,
The property is still showing Active in the Lawrence MLS. When/if there is a contract pending, it will likely be updated pretty quickly by the listing agent and then no longer appear here as available. Looks like it'd be easy to show. Give me a ring if you'd like to chat about your search and what a buyer's agent can do for you (at no extra charge).
NP
Andy-
I just looked at the status on the MLS and it does not show that it is contract pending. Would you like to take a tour of the home?
Joy Neely