Property Q&A in High Point>Question Details

Jessica Golp…, Home Buyer in Hastings, FL

Does this property have an HOA?

Asked by Jessica Golphin, Hastings, FL Thu Jul 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/High_Point/sold/2…

Answers

3
Actually Jessica this home is in Burton Run and they do have an HOA. The HOA fee is $50 a quarter. The home was listed for sale but the listing was withdrawn on June 30th. The home was being advertised as a short sale at that time. Since then the home was foreclosed on, and is now owned by HUD. The home has not been listed yet by HUD but should be coming back on the market soon. If you are not already working with an agent and would like some help we would be happy to assist you in your home purchase. On HUD properties you must have an NAID broker working with you in order to put in bids on their properties. We are NAID brokers and help buyers purchase HUD owned properties all the time.

Hope this helps
do you have the contact info for the HOA?
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
Yes. It is $50 per quarter.

This one is not on our local MLS yet, but I have seen cases where Trulia somehow gets a property on their site before the agent gets it listed for sale.

If you have any other questions or want to take a look at it, let me know. My real estate services for my buyer clients are always completely free as the seller always pays all real estate commissions.

Chuck VanHook
REALTOR® / Broker-Owner
VanHook Real Estate Services
336-823-0169 (mobile)
336-899-8432 (fax)
VanHookRES@gmail.com
http://www.PiedmontTriadHomesForSale.com
whats the contact info for the HOA please and thank you
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
Per the MLS, this neighborhood does have a HOA. The dues are $50 quarterly. While this home is not currently listed in the the Triad MLS, tax records show it is owned by HUD, indicating it will soon be available to bid on.

I would be happy to keep you up to date on when this comes available. Call or e-mail me through Trulia.

Len Montgomery
336-812-8128