jenrosesween…, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

Does this property have a pool?

Asked by jenrosesweeney, Santa Rosa, CA Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3101641965--Wallace-Rd-San…

Answers

3
HI- I can't tell without the full address. There are two properties on Wallace that are scheduled for a foreclosure sale but on the tax records no mention of a pool is made. That doesn't mean there isnt one but without more detail I am afraid I can't answer your question. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions- Karen
Wallace Rd is a great neighborhood, I used to live on that street and my kids went to the Rincon Valley School District. If that's an area you are interested in, please drop me a line or call and I will put you on my list of automatic new listings emailed to you the day they are listed for the types you are interested in. I try to help my clients in a team approach, working with lenders and inspectors to make you feel comfortable about your decision for the most important purchase you usually make in a lifetime! Also my website has a direct link to current listings on the MLS and you do not have to register to access it! Best, Terry Bell, CPS Real Estate, Santa Rosa, CA 707-292-5712
TerryinSR@aol.com
http://www.TerrysHomes4sale.com
Good morning Jenrosesweeney,

I have created a full county property report, including a county CMA. If I have correctly identified your property, it is neither on the market nor does it have a pool.

I can send to you the report, if you choose. Please contact me and I will be happy to send.

If you are not currently working with a Realtor®, please consider my representation.

Thanks so much!

And good luck to you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

Here, in California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.