Property Q&A in Wheaton>Question Details

Behnken, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

Does this property have a main floor master bedroom?

Asked by Behnken, Naperville, IL Fri Nov 16, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099094315-Townhome-Wheaton-I…

Answers

5
no the bedrooms on this listing are all upstairs. Would you lik me to send you townhomes with first floor bedrooms?
Unfortuntely, all the bedrooms are on the 2nd level. If this is one of the main features you are looking for contact me and I can set-up a customized search for homes with that feature within your pre-approved price range, in the area you are looking for.
This townhome is in a wonderful neighborhood in Wheaton, with close proximity to the downtown and train and very near to a shopping area with Target, Kohl's, Ultra Foods, Chase Bank, McDonald's etc. The subdivision is beautifully maintained with lots of trees and nice landscaping. There is another unit there that HAS a first floor master - I'd be happy to meet with you and help you find something that precisely meets your needs.

Sharon Urban
Your Real Estate Advocate
Keller Williams Premiere Properties
45 S Park Blvd, Suite 300
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
urbansharon@kw.com
630-728-3504
No. If you wish I can do a search for you for 1st floor master bedroom homes and email you the results if provide your other criteria (i.e., price range, town, etc.) and your email.

Mike Fawell
Prudential Rubloff Properties
145 Danada Square East
Wheaton, IL 60189
630-344-5876 (direct)
630-235-5405 (cell)
Hello! Master bedroom is located on 2nd level