Rebeka Erin, Renter in Greenville, SC

Does this property have a basement?

Asked by Rebeka Erin, Greenville, SC Wed Jan 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3073976545--India-Wilkes-Pl-C…

Answers

8
The home on India Wilkes does not have a basement. Are you looking for rentals in Charlotte?
Good morning, Rebeka:
The home on India Wilkes is a Shea Sonoma Plan without a basement. It sold in 2006 (see below link). Here is a link to all homes in Providence Plantation that are currently listed for sale. http://goo.gl/6YWzF If you are interested in buying the India Wilkes home you asked about or if you want accurate details about any home in Providence Plantation or would like to see inside any home in this South Charlotte / Providence High School area, please let me know. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Web Reference: http://goo.gl/t7mnd
Rebeka, if you are asking about my listing at 1248 Lost Oak, the answer is "yes, it does have a finished basement of 1366 HLA...2nd master bedroom, media room, game room with wet bar, and full bath. A beautiful lanai is off of the media room and it overlooks a custom pool and spa.
Please feel free to call or email me with any other questions on this or other properties.
Pat Ciezadlo
Wilkinson and Assc. ERA
704-553-2517
Rebeka,

E-mail me directly at john.siddons@prucarolinas.com with some information about what you're looking for. I can help you with your move and it won't cost you anything to use my buyer services.

John Siddons
704-458-1843
I did just revisit the old records and see that all but two of the homes listed on that particular street did have basements. They are all, unfortunately, sold. That doesn't mean that we couldn't find other similar properties. Just let me know if you want to explore the possibilities.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267
It appears not to have a basement. This home is no longer showing as active in our data base. If you are looking for a home with a basement in this region I can help you sort through how to find active properties that may have the amenity you are seeking.

The Charlotte Region has very few basement style homes because the water table is so close to the surface of the ground here. Unless the property has a naturally occuring slope to it a builder won't go down deep because they know they will hit natural springs.

If you are not actively looking with a buyer's agent who is advocating for you, please consider giving me a call and I can help you target exactly what your heart desires. I love looking at houses and never tire of finding just the right property for my clients.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267
Good afternoon!

This home is not currently listed and on the market. Without an actual house number, I cannot actually track this for you. However, I did find a what I think to be this home and if it is, it sold in 2010.

Trulia's information is not always accurate. If you are looking for a new home in Charlotte and are not currently working with an Agent, I would love to assist you!

There are homes in Providence Plantation on a basement that are available.

Best of luck!
Debbie
Hi Rebeka,

Without having an exact address it is difficult to locate that specific property. I ran a search for you though and there are currently 7 homes available in Providence Plantation that DO have a basement. If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to send them to you and if you like any we can set up a time to view them, feel free to call anytime 704-619-3971. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Michael Laine
Prudential Carolinas Realty