NaShyra26, Home Buyer in District Heights, MD

Does this particular property include gas and electricity?

Asked by NaShyra26, District Heights, MD Wed Jan 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098366440-7007-Wildrose-Ct-D…

Answers

3
Hi NaShyra26, This home has a contract on it. The HOA fees are only $100 and the listing does not say what it covers. Most homes do not include gas and electricity unless it is part of a condo fee, which would be substantially more than $100. I can help you search for a home with gas and electricity included in fees if you like. Contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hi NaShyra26. Unfortunately this one is no longer available. However if you want me to keep an eye on it for you,please let me know. But there are other properties for sale in District Heights MD in that price range. If you are interested,please let me know. Good luck to you.
Hello. The townhome on Wildrose does not have gas and is currently under contract. Are you looking for a townhome in District Heights? I have some available properties I can show you, if you like. Please contact me at rjsonirealestate@gmail.com or at 301 467-1833