Property Q&A in Peabody>Question Details

Scott.mccue, Home Buyer in Peabody, MA

Does this house have an in-law apartment?

Asked by Scott.mccue, Peabody, MA Wed Jun 22, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3038794573-1-Herold-Rd-Peabod…

Answers

4
Hi Scott

I am the listing agent on the property at 1 Herold Road. I knew something exciting had to be happening when I received a handful of inquires about whether or not there was an inlaw apartment with this home.

The house has a really unique floorplan that would lend itself to a variety of uses. I'm sure with some adjustments an inlaw scenario could work. I have explored the option with another family and have the personal experience with this home that it sounds like you may benefit from.

How much space would you like for the additional living area to have?

Please feel free to call me directly at 978 457 3406 or email me at lisa.johnson@nemoves.com and I will be happy to go through your options.

If you are in fact working with a buyers agent I would encourage you to have them schedule a showing at the property and I would be happy to meet you all there and go over your options in person.

Best of luck

Lisa Johnson
Vice President
Coldwell Banker
Web Reference: http://www.route495.com
Hi Scott, the home on Herold does not have an-law but does have a finished lower level with a wetbar and 1/2 bathroom. This area could be converted to a seperate in-law suite with some work and I can provide you with an estimate of what would be involved and some different ideas. If you'd like to take a look at it today let me know it is available anytime. There is also a great property at 8 Hugh Terrace Peabody with a 1-bedroom in-law above the garage and a hydralic lift up to 2nd floor! If you can provide your email I can send you this listing details and a few others with in-laws already.
Web Reference: http://www.buywithdavid.com
Hi Scott,
No, it does not.
Would you like me to look up for a house with in-law for you?

Tetyana Ivanina
Realtor with
ERA Andrew Realty
Medford, Stoneham MA
508-361-6047 cell
Hi Scott; I can understand why you would target this home! What a show house! Love the location! The property has a 1/2 bath on the lower level and a familyroom but you would have to go thru to up stairs from the garage as well. It is a large home and with 3 bedrooms kitchen and dining area on first wth an additonal sitting room, den and other room. Also Great room. It is a property that you would probable have to look at first and then decide if it is right for your needs. Easy to show and motivated seller!

I have also researched 10 other homes that are in the area with family expansion areas. Is there an email I can send them to on?

Agent Sharon Aldous

sharonmaldous1@gmail.com

978-335-6575

KellerWilliams Realty