Property Q&A in Wilmington>Question Details

Leesa Hatles…, Home Buyer in Hubert, NC

Does this house have a garage?

Asked by Leesa Hatlestad, Hubert, NC Sat Oct 13, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3043663086-8044-Reunion-Rd-Wi…

Answers

4
Hi Leesa,
This cute home does not have a garage. Some of the homes in the neighborhood do have detached garages though. It's a very nice community with a large lake and lots of trees. Please contact me if you have further questions. You can call or email me at joymorgan@intracoastalrealty.com
Joy Morgan
910-540-6020
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Leesa...hit the send key too soon :)
Here's my contact information:
Deb@IntracoastalRealty.com
910-232-0505
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Leesa,
No this particular home does not have a garage. The three other homes for sale in this community have detached garages but at higher prices ($339,000; $379,000; $389,000). There are many wonderful neighborhoods in this area of Wilmington, at this price point, with garages. If you are interested I would be happy to set up a client portal for you to view properties online - specially selected to your criteria, wants, and wishes. That way you don't have to sort through the properties that don't meet your needs.
Happy to help,
Deb
Leesa:
Good evening! Thank you for posting your question about 8044 Reunion Rd through Trulia. That specific home does not have a garage - it has a shed, but if would need to be removed if a garage were to be built. However, there are 3 other homes in Laurel Lee currently for sale that do have 2-car detached garages. I'd love to discuss them with you. You're more than welcome to call me at 910-409-0457 or email me at jnaylor@century21sweyer.com at your convenience.

Hope to hear from you!
Janine Naylor
Broker/REALTOR
Century 21 Sweyer & Associates
910-409-0457