Madymuskett, Other/Just Looking in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Does this house have Chinese drywall? I drive by it all the time and all the windows look open but it's empty...

Asked by Madymuskett, Port Saint Lucie, FL Tue Apr 3, 2012

This question is about this property:…

The home is still in the name of the original owner. The taxes for 2011 have been paid. So, it appears that the home is still being lived in by the owner. If the yard is not maintained, then it may be vacant. If you are concerned for security measures and as you say the windows are open, contact the police department and they will check to see if it has been vandalized. The assessed value for the home is $369,000. according to the property appraiser. If I can be of any assistance in the future, feel free to e-mail me. Lyn Marino
Hi I checked the MLS and this house is not on the market and it hasn't been in quite some time. There is no way to tell if it has chinese drywall without testing for it. Hope this answers your questions. If you need anything else just shoot me an email.

Erika Ortiz
Keyes Realty